Ij.start.canon - Setup Canon
Ij.start.canon helps to set up canon printer. It’s the online support platform to download and install canon printer drivers, firmware, and software. To get started with ij.start canon setup, you can select wireless, wired, or USB connection method. Canon printer app is available for cableless ij.start.canon setup for smartphones.
Download Canon Printer Driver - ij.start.canon
- Go to ij.start.canon website using a web browser
- Click “Set Up” tab.
- From ij start canon page bottom, select first letters of your canon ij printer, for example; E, TS, etc.
- Select your product name and jump to the download page.
- Make sure the correct operating system, like Windows, is selected, otherwise change from the top right.
- Click Download.
- Select Run to start the installation.
How do you can install Canon Printer?
- If your computer has not the CD-ROM, then get the setup online.
- Open your browser and visit the ij.start.canon webpage.
- Here, click on SET UP.
- Then, submit the name of the printer model.
- Otherwise, click on the FIRST LETTERS,
- Then enter the first two letters.
- Now, scroll down the screen, then choose your printer model and click on its model name.
- Then hit on the SETTING UP XXXX tab,
- Here the XXXX is indicated as your printer model.
- Choose the location or region of the purchased printer at http //ij.start.canon
- Check whether the operating system is selected on the SELECT DEVICE page or not.
- In case if the operating system like windows is not selected, select from the given list.
- Hit the SETUP button, and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD and start the ij.start.canon downloading.
- On the completion, double-tap on the downloaded file and start installation.
Troubleshooting Canon printer issues:
If the Canon ij printer displays any error, reset your printer by reconnecting the data cable, replacing ink. In case you can’t troubleshoot any of the issues yourself, contact Canon printer support ij.start.canon to learn more.